- 0.5mm Professional Titanium Microneedle 540 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 0.5 mm @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 0.75mm Professional Medical Stainless Steel Microneedle 192 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 0.75mm
- 007 Fragrances James Bond Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 1 Litre Organic Argan, Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil - Cheap Price
- 1 Litre Organic Borage Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Offer
- 1 Litre Organic Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed - Discount Price
- 1 Litre Organic Hemp Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
- 1 Litre Organic Sesame Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Cut Price
- 1 Litre Organic Sunflower Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Price Drop
- 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) - 4 UK Online Shops 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) 1 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) SPECIAL NOTE: 2 Prices for for this product are dynamic and many change on an hourly basis, so it is important to check with the relevant suppliers to get the most up-to-date price.
Check Todays Price and any offers for Aspects Pools and Leisure > > > > > 3 Popular Searches: Aspects Pools and Leisure reviews, Aspects Pools and Leisure reviews, Aspects Pools and Leisure price comparison, Aspects Pools and Leisure price online, 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) reviews,1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) stockists, 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) price comparison, 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) price online, christmas offers from Aspects Pools and Leisure, special christmas deals from Aspects Pools and Leisure , xmas gifts, christmas gifts online.
1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) from Aspects Pools and Leisure 4 References ^ 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) (www.4ukonlineshops.co.uk) ^ SPECIAL NOTE: (www.4ukonlineshops.co.uk) ^ Check Todays Price and any offers for Aspects Pools and Leisure > > > > > (www.4ukonlineshops.co.uk) ^ 1) Bolt Kit - (PGH83408) from Aspects Pools and Leisure (www.4ukonlineshops.co.uk)
- 1.0mm Professional Titanium Microneedle 540 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 1.0 mm @ shopblogs.co.uk - Sale
- 1.5mm Derma Roller - for use for stretch marks and deeper lines, wrinkles and scars. - Cheap
- 1.5mm Professional Titanium Microneedle 540 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 1.5 mm @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 10 best maternity Christmas party dresses Party season is just around the corner and if you're sporting a blossoming bump the search for a swish, seasonally appropriate, not to mention flattering, dress to hit the dance floor in can seem like a daunting task. But, fear not, whether you're after long-length or mini, plain or patterned, we've scoured the interwebs to find you the best and most beautiful dresses to show off your bump in spectacular style. All that's left to do is book your hair appointment and get your dance moves licked.
And don't forget your flat shoes! Crepe tee shift dress, 40, Topshop 1 Topshop Bright and sleek, this blue crepe shift will look great with gold accents and matching heels. Don't forget a slick of red lippy for good measure.
Crave at House Of Fraser This emerald stunner is the perfect shade for the season, and it emphasises your shapely pins. Plus, you can keep wearing it long after baby arrives! Midi dress with knot front and back, 24.50 (was 34), Asos.com 2 Asos Sweet but still with a sexy edge, this Asos number will flatter your bump from every angle.
Bodycon maxi dress, 28, Next 3 Next Black is always in style and this maxi maternity with subtle side slit is a dramatic choice for a mum-to-be. Add complementary inky black accessories for a head-turning look. Double layer dress with long sleeves, 35, Asos.com 4 Asos Fun and flirty, this dress has party time written all over it.
Isabella Oliver/Asos The cool girl choice, this midi-length dress hugs your bump and your curves perfectly. Wear with mid-heel shoe boots or kitten heels and a long-length camel coat for a wonderful winter party look. John Zack black lace and gold foil maternity dress, 40, New Look 5 New Look You don't have to turn off the glitz when you get pregnant.
We love this opulent lace and foil dress from New Look. Sharp! Bodecia sequin mini dress with cowl back detail, 120, Rock A Bye Rosie 6 Rock A Bye Rosie Silver and sequins are a winning combination, whether you're pregnant or not.
Make like the model and add a punchy neon to bring your outfit into sharp focus. Tiffany Rose Elegant and chic, this purple lace dress with flattering lace ribbon is the ideal dress for a high brow Christmas do. Multiway maternity dress, 99.00, Seraphine 7 Seraphine A mushroom shade flatters every skin shade, and this swing dress is a gorgeous option for a Christmas dinner party.
One word: stunning. Happy shopping! Lisa Cowan is a London-based freelance writer.
Follow her on Twitter 8 .
References ^ Topshop (www.topshop.com) ^ Asos.com (www.asos.com) ^ Next (www.next.co.uk) ^ Asos.com (www.asos.com) ^ New Look (www.newlook.com) ^ Rock A Bye Rosie (www.rock-a-bye-rosie.com) ^ Seraphine (www.seraphine.com) ^ Twitter (twitter.com)
- 10 by BeneFit Cosmetics Bronzing Powder @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 10 Incredible DIY Castles Built by a Single Person You know the saying "a man's home is his castle?" Some folks out there take it very seriously setting out to build their own medieval fortresses. Carlos Zahumenszky 1 from Gizmodo en Espa ol 2 collected some of the most fascinating castles, all with one thing in common: they were all begun as one-person projects. Castillo de Cebolleros, Burgos (Spain) S Let s start with a unique, modernist beauty: the Cebolleros Castle, or Cave Castle , in Burgos, Spain.
Seraf n Villar n started building it in 1978 on top of an old winery. Seraf n died in 1998 without seeing the castle finished, but his family completed the project. S The castle is built completely from river stones.
It has 5 floors and over 3,200 square feet of space. And it looks like something from a fairy tale. S S Opening photo: Ametsola 3 , Flickr, under Creative Commons license .
Other photos: Txemi L pez 4 (used with permission) Coral Castle, Florida S The story around Coral Castle is a mystery in itself. It was built by Edward Leedskalnin, a Latvian immigrant to the United States. S The castle is built using huge coral limestone blocks.
Leedskalnin constructed it on his own, without any outside help. He undertook the project mostly at nights, which gave way to all sort of strange stories about the place and Leedskalnin himself. He finished building it in 1923, but took it to its actual location, stone by stone, in 1936.
S Photos: Wikipedia, under Creative Commons license. Bishop Castle, Colorado S At the age of 15, Jim Bishop paid $450 for a two and a half acre parcel near San Isabel National Forest in southern Colorado. Ten years later, in 1969, he began to build a family cottage surrounded by rocks.
S The Cottage grew into a manor and, since then, Bishop and his family have been working on this amazing mini-castle. Visitors are encouraged to explore the castle on their own as there are no guided tours. The building has an incredible amount of iron work even the dragon head on top of the roof breathes fire on weekends Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Bishop Castle ] S Photos: Wikipedia, under Creative Commons license. Fidler Castle, Surrey, UK This tiny but beautiful castle built in mock-Tudor Style might not be around much longer. It was built in secrecy by Robert Fidler and his wife on their own land.
Unfortunately, they didn't have local permission to build it, so they concealed the growing building behind bales of straw. As soon as the castle was revealed, a legal fight broke out between Fidler and the local council. In February, an inspector denied the farmer's bid to declare the building retroactively legal.
Far from done, Fidler has vowed to take his case to the European Court of Human Rights if necessary. BBC News ] Tar di Var castle, Sopron, Hungary S The story of this family castle is similar to Bishop's. Stephen Tar di bought a parcel near the village of Sopron in 1951, and began building a castle without any formal plans.
First on his own, and later assisted by his family, Tar di's castle now stands 65 feet tall, with 3,760 square feet of space. The construction took 50 years. Nowadays, Tar di Var Castle is still inhabited by Tar di's siblings.
They kindly admit visitors curious enough to take peep inside. Atlas Obscura ] Photos: Curious Expeditions 8 / Flickr, under Creative Commons License Mistery Castle, Phoenix S After learning he had tuberculosis, Luther Boyce Galley moved from Seattle to Phoenix in pursuit of a better climate for his disease. Boyce began to build this strange castle in 1930 for his daughter Mary Lou.
Boyce used basically whatever he found to build the castle, from discarded bottles to old car tires. The building gained some notoriety and was even featured in Life magazine. After that, Mary Lou and her mother began offering tours of their now famous home.
9 ] Photos: Wikipedia, under Creative Commons license. Le Palais Ideal, Hauterives, France S Ferdinand Cheval 10 was a French postman that stumbled upon some odd rock while taking a walk. Any other person would have just kicked it aside and walked away, but not Cheval.
Next day, the postman began to stockpile the stones for a project, and 33 years later, the Palais Ideal was completed. The building has an out-of-this-world style and enough carved stone to make a sculptor drool. S S Cheval's final wish was to be buried in his own castle, but that is illegal in France.
So he decided to build his own mausoleum in the same astonishing style. He completed his final resting place just a year before he passed away. The Palais Ideal has been a tourist attraction since 1986.
Photos: Wikipedia, under Creative Commons license. Eben-Ezer tower, Lieja, Belgium S This 109-foot tower is the strange legacy of Robert Garcet. Garcet was fascinated with the Bible, numerology and ancient civilizations, all reflected in the building itself.
The roof is topped with four huge statues of biblical beasts, and the plans of the tower reveals many references to numbers with alleged mystical properties. Garcet claims that he found a 70-million-year-old village buried beneath the construction site, where he discovered many fossilized species unknown to science. Today, the Eben-Ezer Tower hosts the Le Mus e Du Silex (The Flint Museum), a place where Garcet displays an impressive collection of books, historical and biblical relics.
11 v a Atlas Obscura 12 ] Photos: Wikipedia, under Creative Commons license. Braylsham castle, Sussex, UK Apart from being a orthodontist, surgeon, inventor and classic car driver, Professor John Mew is also a DIY Castle Builder. Braylsham Castle is a tiny but charming castle paired with a medieval manor.
Both were built on an island also created by Mew and his wife in a quiet pond of Sussex. Nowadays, Braylsham Castle is one of the most unusual and exclusive hotels in Britain. The place can be rented (butler, cook and maid included) for groups up to six people.
Braylsham Castle ] Photos: Braylsham Castle Chateau Laroche, Ohio S Also known as Loveland Castle, Chateau Laroche was created in 1929 by Harry D. Andrews, a veteran who named the castle after a French military hospital where he spent time recovering during WWI. Andrews was also a boy scout troop leader.
After spending 50 years building his castle with carved stones from a nearby river, this veteran willed the castle to his troop, the Knights of the Golden Trail. The Knights have managed the place successfully ever since.
14 ] Photos: Wikipedia, under Creative Commons license. Bonus 1: La catedral de Justo, Madrid, Spain S It's not a castle, but it is also the insane and amazing project of only one man: Justo Gallego Mart nez.
After being cast away from a monastery because of tuberculosis, Justo begun to work in his own temple. At first, Mr Gallego built the walls with any kind of stuff he could find, and following a detailed construction plan found only in his head. S Spanish church authorities are still waiting to consecrate the building to La Virgen del Pilar.
The Cathedral is 115 feet tall today, but is not a lone wolf project anymore. Justo is far too old to keep moving heavy stuff, so the elder builder is assisted by many enthusiastic volunteers. Justo's Cathedral can be visited in the city of Mejorada del Campo, near Madrid.
Photos: AP Images Bonus 2: Castello di Amorosa, California S Castello di Amorosa is a vision from a medieval dream nestled among the vineyards of Napa Valley. Although the designer didn't built it with his own hands, he doggedly pursued its construction to honor his Italian ancestry. S That man is Dar o Sattui, founder of V.
Sattui Winery . After spending many years sleeping in a van to save money, Sattui struck it rich, and built the Castello in the traditional XIII Century Florentine style. The castle is a trendy and popular place for weddings and music festivals.
15 , v a Festival del Sole 16 ] Photos: Castello di Amorosa References ^ Carlos Zahumenszky (carloszahumenszky.kinja.com) ^ Gizmodo en Espa ol (es.gizmodo.com) ^ Ametsola (www.flickr.com) ^ Txemi L pez (flic.kr) ^ Bishop Castle (www.bishopcastle.org) ^ BBC News (www.bbc.co.uk) ^ Atlas Obscura (www.atlasobscura.com) ^ Curious Expeditions (www.flickr.com) ^ My Mistery Castle (www.mymysterycastle.com) ^ Ferdinand Cheval (en.wikipedia.org) ^ Le Mus e du Silex (www.musee-du-silex.be) ^ Atlas Obscura (www.atlasobscura.com) ^ Braylsham Castle (www.castleweekends.co.uk) ^ Loveland Castle (www.lovelandcastle.com) ^ Castello di Amorosa (www.castellodiamorosa.com) ^ Festival del Sole (festivaldelsole.org)
- 10 Pair Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelash Eye lashes - Limited Price
- 10 Pair Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelash Eye lashes - Sale Item
- 10 Pairs Fabulous Natural-Looking Lower False Eyelashes Eye Lashs - Black---Reusable if Properly Used - Sale Item
- 10 Pairs False Eyelashes Extra Thick Voluminous (same day dispatch!) - Special
- 10 Pairs Of Soft Black Fake False Eyelashes Eye Lashes (#510) @ shopblogs.co.uk - Price Special
- 10 Pcs Surgical Quality Stainless Steel Manicure & Pedicure Set,Travel & Grooming Kit, With Leather Case
- 10 Piece Beauty Cosmetic Makeup Lucky Dip Gift Set Bag Eyes Lips Nails @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 10 reasons to buy ELLE October starring Rosie Huntington ... Have you got your October issue of ELLE yet? Starring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 1 , it s packed full of new-season fashion and how to shop it, and a wealth of intelligent features to spark your curiosity. Here are 10 reasons to buy this month s issue, right now .
1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Behind that immeasurably beautiful fa ade is an astute, enterprising young woman at the peak of her powers. ELLE editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy unravels the mystery of our stunning cover star 2 .
2. The Coat Edit It s like the bikini to spring/summer: if you only buy one thing this season, make it a coat 3 . ELLE s fashion director Anne-Marie Curtis shows you how to make a big statement in this season s larger than life cover-ups.
3. #ELLEIntern2013 They went on cover shoots, styled models and wrote features, and everything they did contributed to the making of this issue. Follow the editors of tomorrow on every step of their #ELLEIntern2013 4 journey.
4. Fashion now For autumn/ winter 2013 5 , let maximalism be your mantra.
Gild refined gold with sequins, feathers and silk, dare to wear a boiler suit in the boardroom and discover the luxurious, everyday pieces that are worth investing in.
5. The Beauty Brief Explore the latest autumn/winter 2013 hair and beauty trends 6 and how to make them work for you. Plus, need-to-know products and treatments, and the insider tips that will help you enjoy a fitter, happier season.
6. Sky Ferreira models high street Free with your October ELLE is our amazing 60-page Style For Less 7 supplement: your definitive high street edit, starring woman of the moment, Sky Ferreira.
7. Talking Points From the game-changing adultery memoir to essays on the power of sisterhood, via a conversation with the original rebel 8 , Stevie Nicks, this issue is packed with fresh, inspiring features, we know you will love.
8. AAA London Fashion Week In an unprecedented ELLE exclusive, we take you to the heart of the world s fashion capital through original, behind-the-scenes pictures that capture the secret moments and unseen emotions in the lead up to the shows 9 .
9. ELLE escapes As the sun fades away, it s time to start planning your next break 10 .
Take inspiration from ELLE s warm-weather break ideas and see inside actor Matthew Rhys Mongolia diary.
25% off River Island Ready to shop the new season?
Inside October ELLE you ll find your 25% off River Island 11 discount card, the perfect gift to celebrate the launch of Rihanna's new autumn/winter 2013 River Island collection.
Click here to get our October issue and Style For Less now 12 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: ELLE behind the cover video 13 References ^ Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (www.elleuk.com) ^ our stunning cover star (www.elleuk.com) ^ coat (www.elleuk.com) ^ #ELLEIntern2013 (www.elleuk.com) ^ autumn/ winter 2013 (www.elleuk.com) ^ beauty trends (www.theukedit.com) ^ Style For Less (www.elleuk.com) ^ rebel (www.elleuk.com) ^ the shows (www.elleuk.com) ^ your next break (www.elleuk.com) ^ 25% off River Island (www.elleuk.com) ^ Click here to get our October issue and Style For Less now (itunes.apple.com) ^ Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: ELLE behind the cover video (www.elleuk.com)
- 10 Worst Beauty Products of 2012 Beauty Blog Home - Features - Five Ways - 10 Worst Beauty Products of 2012 Sunday, December 30th, 2012 10 Worst Beauty Products of 2012 There have been several disappointing products released over the past year, but these are ten that really frustrated me They re in no particular order! Now that these are out of the way, we can end 2012 and start 2013 on a happy, positive note going over all the bests of the year What was the worst product you tried this year? Related Posts for 10 Worst Beauty Products of 2012 Discussion and debate are highly encouraged, and we expect community members to participate respectfully.
When asking a question, please check the FAQ section (above) for information about purchasing, price, dupes, and the like. If you have general feedback or need technical support, please contact us. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc.
may be in violation of our comment policy and subject to deletion. Please see our comment policy for more information. Beauty Blog Home - Features - Five Ways - 10 Worst Beauty Products of 2012 Check out the latest beauty products, collections,and launches from your favorite brands!
The best of the best--as selectedby Temptalia! The best of the best--as selectedby Temptalia's readers! On a budget?
We have you covered with somewallet-friendly products!
Browse previous reviews by rating.
Check out this month's challengesand submit your entry!
- 10 X Cuticle Pusher Trimmer Remover & Round Tail Pedicure Manicure Nail Art Tool - Bargain Discount
- 10 X Cuticle Pusher Trimmer Remover & Round Tail Pedicure Manicure Nail Art Tool @ shopblogs.co.uk - Top Reduction
- 100% Natural Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel - Can be used for sunburn, eczema and sore, irritated skin - Discounted
- 100g Organic Palm Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil - Reviews
- 100g Shea Butter Refined, Organic - Sale Item
- 100ml Apricot Kernel Oil - Discounted
- 100ml Avocado Refined Oil
- 100ml Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
- 100ml EUCALYPTUS Essential Oil - 100% Pure for Aromatherapy Use - Sale
- 100ml Natural Avocado Oil rich in natural vitamins and minerals for the skin, from SheaByNature - Limited Price
- 100ml Organic Soya Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Bargain
- 100ml Virgin Hemp Oil - Bonus Price
- 10ft tall plant that traps and eats sheep just bloomed in UK An absolutely terrifying plant that has spikes that trap sheep before eating them has bloomed in the Royal Horticultural Society s Garden Wisley. The plant, Puya chilensis, is native to Chile, Examiner.com reported.
1 This monstrous plant has grown to be 10 feet tall over the past 15 years, but only just blossomed. Scientists have kept it on a steady diet of liquid fertilizer so it won t snare hapless passersby to eat.
The plant hunts by snaring animals with its sharp spikes and holding them captive until they starve to death. The plant then gleefully feasts on the decomposing body for fertilizer. There is no official statement about why scientists have decided to study this plant as opposed to killing it, and others of its species, with fire.
Follow Sarah on Twitter 2 References ^ Examiner.com reported. (www.examiner.com) ^ Follow Sarah on Twitter (twitter.com)
- 10ml Organic Ginger Essential Oil - Offer
- 11 reasons to love the government shutdown So, at midnight Tuesday morning, the government shut down. And by shut down, we mean it was told it had to spend less than it wanted to. Kind of like when bad parents punish their bad kid by telling him he can t have seconds of chocolate cake.
Unless he kicks and screams loud enough, in which case they ll revisit it. So whether you re a soldier, a reporter, a bartender or a salesman, here are 11 reasons the government shutdown is actually pretty sweet.
1) All your friends who do wicked important, top-secret Jason Bourne stuff for the government? Yeah, they re not essential, and they re not going to work today, meaning they re less insufferable than usual, plus they re at home pre-gaming for when you re done with your work day. (RELATED: WaPo asks the saddest question of all time: Are you essential ?') 1 2) And on that note, when all this happens, the government actually has to decide how much of its essential services are actually essential.
And it turns out it s a whole lot less than most politicians would like you to know.
3) Because why? Because for a few days government workers will actually get paid for the value they create. Which can be awkward.
4) But it won t be awkward for our men and women in uniform, who, in the absence of all those wicked important civilian contractors running around doing wicked important things, will get to live and work on bases that actually run with military efficiency.
5) But don t get too down, all you guys who got cut it will now be possible to grab a drink during happy hour in D.C. without a 10-to-1 douche-to-human ratio.
6) And it will be easy getting to that happy hour even if a pay freeze puts a cab out of the question because the Metro won t be so damn packed at 4:59 p.m., and the traffic around the city will be bearable.
7) And whether you re furloughed or not, you still get a whole lot of awesome new lines to drop at bars, from I was told the agency simply couldn t survive without me, to I just met you, and this is crazy, but I m on furlough so call me, maybe?
8) Plus, your date can come back to your place for a night cap. After all, they re furloughed.
9) And while you re recovering, the stock market is going up. Turns out private enterprise doesn t actually need all that government to function.
10) But as bad as that hangover headache is going to be, there s one headache we won t have to deal with for a few more days: IRS audits have stopped. So party like it s 1861.
11) Oh, and one more thing: Those barred owls the feds are shooting 2 to save the spotted owls? They ll live to see another day. Really, the worst part about the shutdown is that it won t stick around.
Follow Bedford on Twitter and Facebook 3 4 References ^ (RELATED: WaPo asks the saddest question of all time: Are you essential ?') (dailycaller.com) ^ the feds are shooting (www.foxnews.com) ^ on Twitter (twitter.com) ^ Facebook (www.facebook.com)
- 12 Pcs Vogue Nail Care Smiley Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit @ shopblogs.co.uk - Reviews
- 12 x Colours Mini Eyeliner Eye Pencils Liner Pro Beauty Cosmetic Waterproof Shadow Makeup Set @ shopblogs.co.uk - Mega Discount
- 120 Color Palette 1st Edition @ shopblogs.co.uk - Discounted
- 120ml, Arnica Ointment, anti-inflammatory that may be used for traumatic injuries - Cut Rate
- 12PCS Nail Art Tweezers Clipper Scissors Manicure Pedicure Grooming Kit Tool Set - Discounted
- 12PCS Nail Care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set Travel & Grooming Kit Tool Set Clipper Set Cuticle Nipper File Tweezers @ shopblogs.co.uk - Bargain
- 12PCS Nail care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit Tool Set - Special Price
- 15 cute DIY gift ideas for kids to make It's better to give than to receive, and even the most present-loving little kid will be proud to put these DIY treasures under the tree. Handprint Snowman Ornament From: Living Life Intentionally 1 What you'll need: Plain ornament, acrylic paint (white plus any other colours of your choosing) and a paint brush How to do it: Paint the palm of one of your child's hands white. Get them to hold the bottom of the ornament with their painted hand -- just make sure they don't squeeze too tight!
After he or she releases their hand gently, you will see finger marks that look like snowmen! Use the paint brush to add details like eyes, a carrot nose, top hats and scarves. Give one to everyone in your snowman clan.
Picturesque Corkboards From : Paint Me Plaid/Handmade Charlotte 2 What you'll need : Embroidery hoops, foam, cork backing, glue, a pencil, painters tape, paint and paint brushes How to do it: Using the inside of the hoop, trace the outline of a circle on the cork backing roll as well as the foam. Cut out the circles and glue together. Once dry, glue into the embroidery hoop.
Then let your little one paint designs -- geometric like this one or not -- onto the cork board. Allow to dry. Use a drawing pin to hang a picture of the family -- and your child can gift away!
Custom Calendar From : Martha Stewart 3 What you ll need: Pre-made calendar, kid s artwork, peel-and-stick laminate How to do it: Remove front and back cover of pre-existing calendar. Affix calendar to your child s masterpiece using peel-and-stick laminate. Just try not to cover too much of the art.
Embroidered Felt Purse From: Scraps of Starlight 4 What you ll need: Felt, needle and thread How to do It: Cut a square of felt in half. Fold one of the halves, leaving a 2 inch tab that will serve as the top flap, then stitch both sides closed. Pencil in a simple design on purse, then embroider along pencil lines.
Sew button onto flap. For strap, braid yarn (or knit a cord) and sew onto purse. Pressed Flower Bookmarks From : The Crafty Crow 5 What you ll need : Watercolour paper, flowers, rock or wooden hammer, wax paper, scissors, hole punch, ribbon How to do it: Place flower on top of watercolour paper and cover with wax paper.
Using a rock or hammer, crush the flower until it leaves a pattern to your liking. Repeat with other flowers. Cut flowered paper into shape of a bookmark and punch a hole on one end.
Loop ribbon through the hole and tie. Handy Coasters From: Disney Family Fun What you ll need: Card, pencil or chalk, 2 fabrics in coordinating patterns, 1 package double-sided stiff fusible interfacing , iron How to do it: Trace hand on card and cut out to use as your template. Using pencil or chalk, trace template on one of the patterned fabrics.
Cut a rectangle of fabric that includes the tracing. Cut the second patterned fabric, as well as the interfacing, into the same rectangle size. Iron both fabrics and interfacing together (as per the interfacing package s instructions) and cut out the traced hands.
Handprint Tree Apron From: Make and Takes 6 What you ll need: White apron, fabric paint, paintbrush, hands How to do it: Start with the biggest hands in the family (cue mum and dad). Paint hands green and place handprints (fingertips pointing toward bottom hem) across base of the apron. As the tree tapers, use smaller and fewer handprints.
Cover thumbs with other paint colours to create thumbprint ornaments and decorations. Beaded necklace From : A Girl Who Makes 7 What you'll need: String or yarn, scissors, wooden beads, painter's tape, paint and a small paintbrush How to do it: Using painter's tape, tape around one half of the bead -- this will ensure you have nice, even paint lines. Do this for all of the beads.
Then let your child paint the beads however they'd like. Once dry, help them string the beads onto the yarn and cut to the desired length. DIY Crayons From: Mollases Candy 8 What you'll need: Broken or unused crayons and fun-shaped silicone ice cube trays How to do it: Preheat your oven to 90 degrees C.
Challenge your kids to make sure the paper is peeled off the crayons before the timer goes off! Then help them crumble the crayons into tiny pieces and fill up cute, fun-shaped silicone ice cube trays. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Let cool before popping out of trays. It's an adorable gift for sisters, brothers, cousins, friends... Button Art Tree From : Simply Designing with Ashley 9 What you ll need : Blank canvas panel, poster paint, paint brush, craft glue, buttons in all shapes, sizes and colours How to do it : Paint a shape on the canvas and allow to dry.
A tree was chosen here, but you could draw any large picture (a flower, heart or star). Dab a bit of glue on a button and place it on the design. Continue to stick on the buttons until the masterpiece is finished!
DIY Clay Ornaments From : Nurture Store 10 What you ll need: Craft glue, cornstarch, cookie cutters, coloured pencils and crayons, string How to do it: Mix one part glue to two parts cornstarch and that s it! Continue the fun by rolling the clay and stamping out shapes with cookie cutters. Use a pencil to poke a hole near the top and then let your creations dry overnight.
Decorate the designs with coloured pencils and crayons. Knot a piece of string through the hole and hang to display. Lego Snow Globes From: All for the Boys 11 What you'll need: A glass jar, hot glue gun, Lego pieces (or any figurine), glitter and water How to do it: Hot glue the Legos or figurines to the lid of the jar and let dry.
Then add in a plastic tree (from a toy set or the craft store) to make the snow globe more Christmas-themed. Then your kid can fill up the jar with water and add colorful glitter. Take the lid, turn over, and screw onto the the jar for your kid.
Then, shake, shake, shake for a winter wonderland! So cute -- and easy. DIY Polka Dot Flower Vase From: SjoesJoe Likes Lovely Things 12 What you'll need: Empty glass bottles or mini-vases, dot labels (get them at an office supply shop), ribbon, scissors and double-sided tape How to do it: Have your kid decorate the vase with the dot labels.
Next, measure the width of the base of the vase with ribbon and cut to fit, leaving a little extra to ensure it'll make it all the way around. Then let your child take the double sided tape and secure the ribbon -- or they can tie it instead. Then your kid can add more ribbon or polka dots to finish his masterpiece.
This makes a perfect Christmas gift for teachers -- just add flowers! Pinwheel Necklace From: Mer Mag 13 What you'll need : Wooden washer (available at your local craft store), lanyard of any colour, wood paint and a paint brush How to do it: Have your girl paint a pretty design on the wooden washer -- which will now be a fashionable new pendant. Then let dry and loop the lanyard through the hole and tie at the ends.
Easy! Wrap in a decorative box and give to big sis! Candle Holders From: Shivaya Naturals 14 What you ll need: Clear glass candle-holder, coloured rock sugar, glue How to do it: Coat candle-holder with glue, then sprinkle on coloured sugar.
References ^ Living Life Intentionally (www.123homeschool4me.com) ^ Paint Me Plaid/Handmade Charlotte (paintmeplaid.com) ^ Martha Stewart (www.marthastewart.com) ^ Scraps of Starlight (scrapsofstarlight.blogspot.co.uk) ^ The Crafty Crow (www.thecraftycrow.net) ^ Make and Takes (www.makeandtakes.com) ^ A Girl Who Makes (www.agirlwhomakes.com) ^ Mollases Candy (molassescandy.blogspot.co.uk) ^ Simply Designing with Ashley (www.simplydesigning.net) ^ Nurture Store (nurturestore.co.uk) ^ All for the Boys (www.allfortheboys.com) ^ SjoesJoe Likes Lovely Things (www.studiosjoesjoe.com) ^ Mer Mag (www.handmadecharlotte.com) ^ Shivaya Naturals (www.shivayanaturals.com)
- 169 x 4mm Mixed Colour Diamante Vajazzle Rhinestone Gems. - Limited Price
- 1Kg Shea Butter Refined, Organic - Bonus Price
- 2 Ladies Fuschia Make Up Bags Large 22x14 Small 5x19cm
- 2 X 10 Piece Beauty Cosmetic Makeup Lucky Dip Gift Set Bag Eyes Lips Nails @ shopblogs.co.uk - Bargain
- 2 X CREE LED Bike Bicycle Cycle Head Front Lamp ... 2 X CREE LED Bike Bicycle Cycle Head Front Lamp Flashlight Torch up to 270 lm + 5 LED Rear Light Kit Set (2212) 1 100% Brand New CREE LED Light X 2 pcs High Brightness, Long Lifttime, Energy-Saving Output power: 5 Watt, brightness can come to 270 lumens lm New 5 LED Bicycle Bike Rear Tail Light Lamp (2212) 4 Modes: flash/chasing/chasing/steady Product Description eLifeStore Cree LED Bike Front Light: Features: 1. Increase the safety of cycling! High Brightness, Long Lifttime, Energy-Saving.
2. Shock resistant design. Pocketable Size.
3. Output power: 5 Watt, brightness can come to 270 lumens lm.
4. Can be used as Torch or bike front lamp.
5. Internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit, working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.
6. Switch Mode: On / Off / Flash.
More > > 2 2 X CREE LED Bike Bicycle Cycle Head Front Lamp Flashlight Torch up to 270 lm + 5 LED Rear Light Kit Set (2212) 3 Tagged as: 2212 4 , Batteries 5 , Bicycle 6 , Bicycle Bike 7 , Bicycle Light 8 , Bike 9 , Bike Bicycle 10 , Brand New 11 , Cree 12 , Cycle 13 , Extent 14 , Flash 15 , Flashlight 16 , Front 17 , Head 18 , Head Lamp 19 , Lamp 20 , Led Lamp 21 , Led Light 22 , Light 23 , Light Features 24 , Lm , Lumens 25 , Modes 26 , Product Description 27 , Rear 28 , Shock 29 , Switch Mode 30 , Tail Light 31 , Torch 32 Amazon.co.uk Widgets 33 References ^ 2 X CREE LED Bike Bicycle Cycle Head Front Lamp Flashlight Torch up to 270 lm + 5 LED Rear Light Kit Set (2212) (www.amazon.co.uk) ^ More > > (www.amazon.co.uk) ^ 2 X CREE LED Bike Bicycle Cycle Head Front Lamp Flashlight Torch up to 270 lm + 5 LED Rear Light Kit Set (2212) (www.amazon.co.uk) ^ 2212 (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Batteries (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Bicycle (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Bicycle Bike (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Bicycle Light (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Bike (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Bike Bicycle (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Brand New (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Cree (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Cycle (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Extent (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Flash (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Flashlight (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Front (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Head (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Head Lamp (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Lamp (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Led Lamp (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Led Light (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Light (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Light Features (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Lumens (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Modes (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Product Description (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Rear (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Shock (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Switch Mode (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Tail Light (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Torch (www.diytools-uk.co.uk) ^ Amazon.co.uk Widgets (ws.amazon.co.uk)
- 20 Boots Giftcard GiveawayHey guys, I've been so busy with University that I really haven't had time to blog. I thought I'd so a quick giveaway to show my appreciation, and also entice you to complete my dissertation survey ;). It will run for 2 weeks, closing date 26/11/13 and the prize is a 20 Boots Giftcard which I will post to you.
You must follow me through GFC or Bloglovin...
I will be checking :) You do not have to complete my survey but I would really appreciate it, I need at least 50 more participants to start analysing.
- 20 Pairs Black Thick Natural Long Makeup False Fake Eyelash Eye Lashes #148
- 20 Pairs Black Thick Natural Long Makeup False Fake Eyelash Eye Lashes #149 - Mega Value
- 200 x 7mm Clear Iridescent AB Round Diamante loose Rhinestone Gems - Cut Rate
- 2012 Book 180: MONSTROUS BEAUTY Review - The Book Diva's ... Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama ISBN: 9780374373665 Publication date: September 4, 2012 Publisher: Farrar, Strauss and Giroux Fierce, seductive mermaid Syrenka falls in love with Ezra, a young naturalist. When she abandons her life underwater for a chance at happiness on land, she is unaware that this decision comes with horrific and deadly consequences. Almost one hundred forty years later, seventeen-year-old Hester meets a mysterious stranger named Ezra and feels overwhelmingly, inexplicably drawn to him.
For generations, love has resulted in death for the women in her family. Is it an undiagnosed genetic defect . . . or a curse?
With Ezra s help, Hester investigates her family s strange, sad history. The answers she seeks are waiting in the graveyard, the crypt, and at the bottom of the ocean but powerful forces will do anything to keep her from uncovering her connection to Syrenka and to the tragedy of so long ago. Once upon a time there was a beautiful mermaid and her name was Syrenka.
She lived for hundreds of years off the coast of Massachusetts, enamored with numerous men through the years, until she met Ezra Doyle. Ezra was a naturalist and was excited about learning as much about sea life, its creatures and myths. In 1872 Ezra met Syrenka and they fell in love.
Unfortunately their love was doomed because Ezra was human and could not survive living in the sea and Syrenka was a creature of the sea and could not live on land, or could she? Fast forward to present day and meet Hester Goodwin. Hester is a seventeen-year-old girl that has decided she can never fall in love, marry or have children.
She arrives at this decision because her mother died shortly after her birth. Her grandmother died shortly after giving birth to her mother, and all evidence points to the same occurrence happening to all of the women in Hester's matrilineal ancestry going back to her great-great-great grandmother, Marijn Crotty. If this wasn't strange enough, Hester meets a young man named Ezra in a cave off of the beach one summer night.
For some reason Hester and Ezra are pulled toward one another. As Hester tries to discover what may be causing the women in her family to die after giving birth, and always to a female child, she uncovers more and more strange information about her ancestors and their possible ties to strange and disastrous events in the past. As Hester continues to investigate, at the urging of her new friend Ezra, she virtually ignores her old friend, Peter Angeln.
Ms. Fama has crafted a unique and ghostly love story that spans several hundred years. The mystery and suspense build throughout the story, and kept this reader eagerly turning each page to learn more about Syrenka, Ezra, Hester, Marijn, and Peter.
Monstrous Beauty offers a little bit of everything: romance, touches of horror, mystery, suspense, murder, revenge, mythical creatures, a sea monster, and even ghosts. As a result of all of these elements, it is somewhat difficult to classify Monstrous Beauty , but I think that neo-gothic romance fits. Monstrous Beauty is a fast read that captured and held my attention from the first page until the very last.
Although classified as a YA read, I believe that Monstrous Beauty is suitable for readers of any age. If you're looking for a great read, this is one you should definitely consider. Disclaimer: I received a copy of this ebook free for review purposes from the publisher through ShelfAwareness Pro.
I was not paid, required or otherwise obligated to write a positive review.
The opinions I have expressed are my own.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." Shop Indie Bookstores
- 2012 Cheeky Set of 26 Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit With Total of 160 Nail Art Designs. @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 240 x 1mm Mixed Colours Diamante Self Adhesive Rhinestone Body Nail Vajazzle Gems - created exclusively for Diamante Crafts - Recommended
- 250g Cocoa Butter Refined - Special
- 250g French Red Clay Rich in Natural Minerals for Healthy Skin. Can be Used Directly on the Skin, or as an Ingredient in Skincare Products from SheaByNature - Discount Price
- 250g Organic Palm Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
- 250g Organic Refined Coconut Solid Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Limited Price
- 250g Superb French Green Clay- argiletz type- full of natural minerals, ideal for direct use, or skin care preparations - from SheaByNature
- 250ml African Black Soap Moisturising Shower Gel Body Wash with Jasmine, Cedarwood and Rosewood Essential Oils from SheaByNature @ shopblogs.co.uk
- 250ml African Black Soap Shower Gel with Lemongrass & Lemon from SheaByNature for sensitive skin - Limited Price
- 250ml Flaxseed, Virgin - Price Special
- 250ml Organic Avocado Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil
- 250ml Organic Borage Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Mega Value
- 250ml Organic Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed - Reviews
- 250ml Organic Evening Primrose Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier - Offer
- 250ml Organic Macadamia Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil - Bargain Discount
- 250ml Organic Sesame Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Cheap
- 250ml Organic Soya Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Reduced
- 250ml Organic Sunflower Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil - Cut Rate
- 2ml Organic Nutmeg Essential Oil - Bargain Discount
- 2x IvoryCaps Intimate Private Parts Underarms Lightening Whitening Cream Gel Elbows and Knees , Dark Spot, Lines and Marks Scars or Burns, Private areas bleaching - Offer
- 3 Custom Color Clarifying Pencil - Review | The Sunday Girl :A ...If you are still a little less than perky since all of the New Year and Christmas festivities and could do with a few sneaky tips and tricks to make January that little easier, then you really need to brush off (or piece together) that debit card you swore you wouldn't use again until at least April...oh well! With the recent influx of nude eyeliners on the market it is difficult deciding which ones are worth the purchase and which are best left alone, Rimmel do a great one but truthfully compared to the 3 Custom Color shade options they do seem a little stark in colour. 3 Custom Color Clarifying Pencil come in two colour options: light and medium and also double up as a concealer when needed to be, who doesn't love a good multi-tasker?
The texture of the 3 Custom Color Clarifying Pencil's can be a little firmer than some eye liners you may be used to but if you give it a quick warm in-between your finger tips it will glide on with ease. The reason you may find it a little firm is due to it being a wax based product which results in the liner staying put all day even should you find yourself caught in a torrential Glaswegian down pour. You can use this pencil however you like, to line, define and as a base to apply eyeshadows on top off but rest at ease it will make your eyes look bigger, brighter and rid you of any signs of redness.
Snap one up now and thank me with your big Bambi eyes later!
3 Custom Color Clarifying Pencil* 13.50 via Cult Cosmetics - link
- 3 PC NAIL ART CUTICLE SPOON PUSHER NIPPER CLIPPER MANICURE SET professional TOOL